The Lake Jackson Recreation Center is open to Full Capacity.
For membership pricing and information, CLICK HERE
When coming to the Recreation Center we ask each of you to please do your best to make a conscious effort to use this time to improve your personal mental and physical well-being without compromising that of someone else. We will also continue to take every precaution and appreciate your patience and assistance as we move forward with your safety and the safety of our employees as priority number one.
- Minimize in-person contact with others not in your household by maintaining a safe 6-foot of separation from individuals or consider wearing a face mask when you cannot social distance.
- Self-Screen before coming to the Recreation Center for COVID-19 symptoms and stay home if you have symptoms or if you have come in close contact with someone who has COVID-19.
- Wash and disinfect hands upon entering the facility and after interactions with equipment or other patrons.
- Wipe down any equipment you use before and after use with Gym Wipes that have been added throughout the facility. Wiping down equipment after usage will be enforced.
- Members will no longer be required to make reservations to utilize the facility except for the Sauna. Contact the Recreation Center for the new Sauna Policy.
Recreation Center Hours
Monday-Friday Saturday Sunday
5:45AM-9:00 PM – Facility 8AM-6PM – Facility CLOSED
5:45 AM-8:30 PM – Natatorium 8AM-5:30PM – Natatorium
Financial assistance is available for Lake Jackson residents only.
To make an appointment to see if you qualify for financial assistance, contact: