South Parking Place Pavilion
If you are looking to host a small outdoor festival such as a farmer's market, food truck festival, concert, or cornhole tournament look no further. This unique pavilion sits in the center of downtown Lake Jackson surrounded by local businesses and restaurants, giving it that perfect vibe for your next trendy event!
- Covered pavilion with three large fans to cool down the area
- Power outlets to accommodate live bands, DJs and all of your audio needs
- Barricades to block through traffic
- Trash barrels
The deposit is due upon reservation and the rental fee is due 30 prior to the rental date.
Friday - Sunday Rental Rate: $350
This pavilion acts as covered parking during the week for local business and dubs as a rental pavilion on the weekends, so it is only available for rent during the following hours:
- Fridays: 6pm - 12am
- Saturdays and Sundays: 7am -12am
Setup and Cleaning Services:
Civic Center staff will place barricades at the pavilion the day prior to your event date and put trash lines in the provided trash barrels. It is the responsibility of the renter to setup the barricades and trash barrels to their desire.
Restrooms, tables, and chairs are not available at this site. It is the responsibility of the renter to secure these items if needed through a third party.
Cleanup duties are the responsibility of the renter.
South Parking Place Pavilion Cleanup Duties include:
- Trash removal
- Place barricades in grass areas and out of the roadways
- Place trash barrels back in locked dumpster area, UPSIDE DOWN and lock dumpster
- Turn off fans and lock power cover