CONCERT SERIES 2022!
Enjoy LJ's breezy summertime evenings at the Doris Williams Civic Center when we begin our annual concert series. Beginning May 20 and continuing until July 8, your Fridays can be filled with good music and community. These free concerts feature everything you need to create memorable and fun events for your family and friends. Dance to live music. Feast on delicious grub from food trucks. The show goes on rain or shine! Unless otherwise noted, we rock from 7:30 p.m. to 10:30 p.m. Save the dates so you can dance the night away.
May 20 Checkered Past
May 27 AM/FM
June 3 Walkin’ the Line
June 10 Satisfaction (7:30-9:30)
June 17 Lost Shaker of Salt
June 24 Steel Country
July 4 Cole Degges (6-9)
July 8 Brazosport Big Band
The Lake Jackson Civic Center opened in April 2000, and presents over 15,000 square feet of beautifully accommodating exposition, performance, meeting hall, and presentation space. Elegant indoor and beautifully manicured outdoor areas are customizable to be the perfect space to host any event. You name the event, we have the right venue!
Our state of the art PA sound system can be tailored to your specific needs. We also have audio/video equipment, podiums, portable staging, and dance floors available for rent.
- 7,100 square foot Ballroom
- 4,500 square foot Terrace Room (which can be split in two rooms at 2,250 square feet each)
- Three Plaza Rooms, which are approximately 1,100 square feet each or can be opened to one 3,300 square feet room
- 900 square foot Conference Room
- The Civic Center also includes The Veteran's Memorial Plaza which is an upper and lower outdoor plaza.
- The upper plaza provides for a stage and a mini-band stand.
- The lower plaza includes a decorative fountain located near the center of the plaza. Also located on the lower plaza is a trellis and a life-size chessboard.
- The Full Civic Center is also available for rent to accommodate large conferences, conventions, expos, and much more!